Monday, October 18, 2010

starflbucks

hater of things that i am, i say without any semblance of okness or acceptance, that i hauled ass (a growing amount of it) for close to an hour looking for a starbucks. is it me, or did more places used to have "free wifi!"? I am a freelance (read: scared of a 'real' job) person who doesn't like being trapped at home (read: i just set a 'real' trap at my home for the very 'real' mouse ((read: rat)) that is plaguing my life and haunting my dreams) so i wander around, killing time i should be charging someone for by working, to find a cute, indie, do-gooder cafe where they don't mind that i nurse one drink while i soak up their 'free' wifi and electricity to power my obnoxiously silver non do-gooder mac. so lacking that, i sit in a starbucks. norah jones: check. $2.50 bottle of water: check. writing a contradictorily confused blog post after freaking out that I was wasting time finding a place with internet: fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment